Akili Dada is leadership incubator investing in high-achieving young African women from underprivileged backgrounds who are passionate about social change. Akili Dada’s strategy addresses the pressing need for both greater and more diverse representation of women in decision-making and leadership roles in Africa and around the world.
Akili Dada has designed a 3 day job preparedness workshop to help prepare female recent graduates with skills on how to search for a job, how to get the job and how to retain a job. The trainings will serve two purposes: to equip young women with the skills they require to successfully seek, gain and retain employment and to provide employers with well- informed personnel and a database from which to select entry level employees.
1. Must be a female and unemployed
2. Must have graduated from an institution of higher learning
3. Must be between ages 18-26
If you meet the above stated criteria please fill out the application form below:
Answer the following questions in 1-2 paragraphs per question:
1. What career path are you pursuing and why?
2. What skills to do you want to acquire from the training and how will you use them?
3. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
Send completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Wednesday, October 29th, 2014. A registration fee of Ksh. 500 will be required for those selected. Only short listed candidates will be notified.